Every year I pray that I’ll be one of those people who starts buying christmas presents in August, and every year I fail miserably. Here it is 11 days before christmas and I’m really just getting started! “Judge not lest ye be judged!” LOL I’m sure there are others out there like me so I put together a list of things that can get you started should you need a little inspiration.
Top Smartphones for Christmas
- Droid Turbo 2 from Verizon – $249.99 or 21.83 per month. Perfect for those clumsy people who drop phones all the time.
- Samsung Galaxy Edge or Samsung Edge + – $229 or $26.87 per month. Sleek, modern powerful phone that will make your iPhone friend jealous.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – $149.99 at Best Buy.
- Windows Lumia 950 – only available on AT&T 19.97 per month or $149.99. Get your Olivia Pope on!
*iPhone was intentionally left off this list. For reasons, check here! LOL LG G4 and Nexus 6 also get honorable mentions!
Tech Stocking Stuffers
- Monster Clarity HD Earbuds – $49.95. Sounds like Angels singing. On sale at Amazon for $27.95
- Moto 360 2nd Generation Watch – $329.99. I’m ALL over this Rose Gold one.
- Apple Watch Sport – $349.99. Durable for kids and teenagers who break everything.. and adults!
Smart Home Gifts
- Nest Learning Thermostat – $249.
- Logitech Harmony Elite (remote control) – $349.99
- Amazon Echo – $180
- Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 MyQ – $199
That’s a great start for procrasinators like me! LOL Are you slow like me? Part 2 is up tomorrow. Stay tuned!