Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure came through in the clinch for me. This past weekend I celebrated with friends, family, and a handful of my blogger boos for my one year bloggervesary. I had an awesome time, but Friday was hectic – to say the least! I had a few hours to do 7,000 things and Press-On Nails from Kiss made it very easy for me to get my nails in order!
Impress Press-on Nails Pros
I received a ton of compliments on these leopard print style Kiss nails. They were perfect for me on the go and needing to get this done quickly.
- They come in a wide variety of designs and colors. My swag bags were filled with 6 different styles, but they are available in 36 styles.
- Included glue is really glue! Sticks to nails well.
- Designs are glossy.
- EASY TO APPLY! Literally took my about 10 mins to apply and there was no drying time so I was able to continue moving around.
- Easy to file and clip to desired length.
- Super fast removal. Without Acetone!
Impress Press-On Nails Cons
Now even though the nails looked great. There were a few things that I did not like about the nails.
- Somewhat unnatural look. My nail bed is long and somewhat thin. Some of the nails were too wide for my bed which left it looking crazy. The nails are also thick, which do not look natural.
- Gaps in nails fro lack of glue. Junk and hair kept getting caught in them over the weekend.
So what did Jesus say about it?
Overall, I would wear then again. They are perfect “clinch” nails for me. The cons do not outweigh the pros in this instance. I did not get a chance to wear them for an extended amount of days and definitely would love to see how they perform longer than 2 days.
Are you impressed with ImPress Press-On Nails? You can find then at your local CVS, Walgreens, or local drugstore. Check out more information on them here.
Disclosure: Received this nails to wear and review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.